2.- ABOUT THE WEBSITE
Lighthink Lab provides free information to its visitors without any monetary consideration. In compliance with the duty of information set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, below is declared Lighthink Lab as a website managed by Rem Lab SL with CIF B02849792 (hereinafter, Lighthink Lab) with address at Universitat de Montpeller 12, 17003 GIRONA and with email email@example.com.
Any person who accesses this website ASSUMES the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that is applicable by current legislation.
Lighthink Lab is exempt from any kind of liability derived from the information published on this website and for lack of availability (when the internet is down) of the website as well as from periodic stops for technical maintenance. Likewise, the visitor explicitly agrees to decline any responsibility, at the request of the service provider, derived from the access or use of this website. In addition, Lighthink Lab reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation of prior notice, or to inform users of these obligations, understanding that publication on this website is sufficient.
Lighthink Lab may offer through this website services or products that may be subject to its own particular conditions that, as the case may be, replace and / or complete and / or modify these conditions, and the additional conditions will be included in this document.
Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk, except as otherwise provided by applicable law.
4.- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies may be, depending on their persistence in the system:
– Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent cookies: In these cookies the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they may be:
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services it contains, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the registration or participation in an event request, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the preparation of browsing profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective possible way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service in accordance with criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective possible way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the website are, in any case, temporary and have the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more effective. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal or private information from visitors.
4.1. - DISABLING COOKIES
At any time, the user can choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by:
a) Browser settings, for example:
– From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
– From the Safari browser, from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– From the Opera browser, from https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
– Collect information on the origin of traffic.
– Remember the number and time of previous visits.
– Distinguish between single users.
– Determine the domain to study.
Google Analytics does not collect personal data from visitors to this website. The main functions of Google cookies are:
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc, an entity with its principal office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
Third-party cookies are cookies found on a website that is not the one you are currently visiting. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to track users, and these third companies carry out the installation of these cookies.
4.2. - THIRD PARTY COOKIES
There are other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
(b) Through third-party tools:
– Determine the duration of a session.
– Determine the value of the custom tracking variables.
The cookies used by Google and their characteristics are:
a) __utma: This cookie lasts two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
b) __utmb: This cookie lasts 30 minutes. It is used to determine new sessions and / or visits.
c) __utmc: This cookie remains active for the duration of the browser session. It is a temporary cookie to indicate whether the session is open or closed. It is no longer usually used.
d) __utmz: This cookie lasts six months. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and browsing within the same website (internal links).
e) __utmv: This cookie lasts two years, and is used to store data obtained from records, in order to be able to demographically segment later.
f) _ga: This cookie lasts two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google Maps allows the insertion of maps on third-party websites, such as this one. The cookies used by Google Maps and their characteristics are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They are used to set several unique identifiers, except for the PREF cookie, which is used to display the zoom preferences of maps.
Any unauthorized use in advance by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
4.3 - ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
All information contained on this website is protected by copyright. Except with the express consent of Lighthink Lab, the total or partial reproduction of the content of this website is prohibited.
5.- LICENSE FOR USE
For more information about the cookies that Google Maps uses, you can visit the following link:
The PREF cookie lasts one year. The cookies SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID, last two years. The rest are session or short-stay cookies.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and are themselves responsible for any possible dispute that may arise with respect to them. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization by the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as about any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the contact form maintained on the website or through the email provided in these legal conditions.
6.- DATA PROTECTION
Lighthink Lab does not store personal data of USERS of the website.
7.- ANTISPAM POLICY
Lighthink Lab declares itself completely against the sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct or manifestation known as spam, and likewise declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
The user can contact us through the contact form or, if not, by the email provided in these legal conditions, to communicate and / or report any irregularities regarding spam.
8.- DATA HOSTING
For technical and quality of service reasons, Lighthink Lab is hosted on the servers of the company 1&1 IONOS España SLU, which is located on Avenida de la Vega 1, Veganova building 3, floor 5, door C, in Alcobendas, zip code 28108, Madrid, Spain.
You can find more information about 1 IONOS España SLU at the following link:
9.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish law shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit.